Thursday 30 August 2012

Devonne is a Flurt!

Okay so I know that we've been slacking in terms of updating the blog lately but I actually have a good excuse! I was writing...just not for this blog. Back in June a very good friend of mine invited me to a launch party for a local magazine called Flurt! (the exclamation is part of their name, I'm not just adding exclamation points to every sentence). It quickly made it into my list of favourite feminist websites. Recently I had the opportunity to contribute to their website which was super exciting for me. If you're interested you can check out my piece on Madonna and Pussy Riot and while you're at it check out the rest of the website as well. Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to read this blog and I promise there will be a new post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment